Read Me + FAQ
*IMPORTANT!* Read Me!
This "read me" is to ensure our guests have the best experience when coming to play. Please read through the end to ensure any inquiries are answered. If there are any at the end, please contact us (the button at the end) so we may answer any questions!
· Guests need to be the ages of 7 years old or over to play here at VR Adventures Zone.
· Guests under the age of 18 will need an adult to sign a waiver form ( you can either e-mail us for a word document of the waiver or, sign the digital one at the venue.
· Although we accept walk-ins, there is no absolute guarantee that you will be able to play if you walk in. Making a booking with us ahead of time (either on the phone or through our website) is the way to secure a spot 100%.
· For the best experience possible, we recommend that you arrive 10-15 minutes early since we require all players to sign waiver forms and go through a health& safety briefing before we finally put everyone into their headsets. However, if you are playing with a large group (5 or more guests), we recommend that you arrive even earlier since this process takes time.
· Please give us a two-hour notice for cancellations (please either e-mail us or give us a call during operation hours).
· If you are late, you will pay the full amount however, you will not get the full gameplay time. For example, if you booked an hour of the arcade but showed up twenty minutes late, you would only get the 40 minutes of game play. You can always rebook your time if we have availability.
· We are a debt/credit only store. We do not have a cash till or safe on site.
What is Virtual Reality?
Virtual Reality is technology that transports you to a 3D world and lets you interact with the new world around you. This is done with the use of a headset with two screens inside to display the world and controllers that track your hand movements that let you interact with the environments around you. There are all kinds of Virtual reality experiences to try and come in a wide variety of genres. One second you can be looking at ocean life at the bottom of the sea, to fighting off hordes of zombies with your friends.
What are your hours of operation?
Monday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
Tuesday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
Wednesday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
Thursday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
Friday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
Saturday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
Do I need to have experience in VR to play?
Not at all! We have a wide variety of Virtual Reality experiences that vary in skill levels. There is something for experienced players and players who have never tried Virtual Reality before.
Can I get dizzy while playing VR?
I heard that I can get dizzy while playing VR, is it true?
In rare cases some players get dizzy, this is true. We always suggest to try VR for a bit in case you are prone to dizziness or affected by bright lights and see how you feel.
In addition, our VR attendants are constantly looking after our customers in order to keep them comfortable playing.
In case you feel uncomfortable while playing please let your attendant know as soon as possible.
What VR Experiences Are Available?
We have a wide collection of VR Experiences available that are constantly growing. You can visit the Experiences tab to find the current list of game available to play.
Can I wear glasses? Masks?
You absolutely can wear glasses inside of the headsets! However, if the glasses are the large square frame variety they may not fit. Masks are always allowed however they may fog up the VR lenses, so we suggest either wearing your mask under your nose or, if you are comfortable, removing it completely while playing. If you wear a combination of glasses and masks, it is highly suggested to remove the mask as you will not be able to see at all with the fog.
What should I bring/wear to your establishment?
You may be playing sports or shooting zombies in our VR headsets, but you can leave the shin pads at home! We just request that you wear clothing with pockets since the majority of our headsets require a battery to power on. If you do not have pockets do not worry! We have some very fashionable fanny packs at the venue!
What are your COVID Guidelines?
COVID-19 Vaccination Passport required for players age 12 and older**
We've spaced out our schedule to allow extra time for a thorough disinfecting of all our equipment after each use
For everyone's protection, masks are required to be admitted. Please be sure to bring a mask, and to have your mask on before entering the building. All guests and staff are required to wear a mask at all times when not playing
We've moved to a cashless operation: We now only accept debit or credit cards
Hand sanitizer is available, and all guests will need to sanitize before entering
We are committed to the safety of our guests and our team, and are actively monitoring the situation. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us
** Please do note this is no longer needed however, we are keeping this here just in case if is needed again. Masks are always suggested but, not required.
We keep our headsets and surfaces fully sanitized.
Is there somewhere I can put my things?
Yes! At VRAdventures Zone, we have a coat check rack. Our receptionist will give you a ticket assigned to your personal belongings, and you can retrieve your things at the end of your gamming session. We recommend that you leave your belongings in the coat check so that you know they are safe and protected while you are having fun!